Our client is a rapidly growing retailer with over 55 stores in the UK and a growing online business. They are massively customer centric and really care about their people, customers and the communities in which they trade in. With a range of bespoke products for the home they are an instantly recognisable brand and one well know for their quality products.
They are now looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to be based out of their head office in Slough. As their Senior Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for all social media, programmatic display and video activities, including campaigns, social listening, platform management and editing. This role will work closely with the Creative and Product Teams within Multichannel as well as the Customer Service and Retail Buying Teams.
Responsibilities – Senior Digital Marketing Executive
- Ensure that all Social and Display Campaign requirements are considered as part of an integrated planning process.
- Own the Social and Display campaign plans, ensuring all Paid and Organic requirements are delivered as required and stakeholder signoff is gained at appropriate points.
- Work closely with the Content and Creative teams on asset creation and the overarching social content plan.
- Utilise Social Studio to build out organic content and paid activity, applying relevant audience targeting and bid strategies. Continuously optimise and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Owning regional programmatic display and video campaigns.
- Evaluating creative performance and working with our Creative team to produce best-in-class display and video ad content.
- Evaluating audiences’ performance, continuously looking for new tests.
- Regular monitoring and analysis of the competitive landscape utilising appropriate tools and reporting back on opportunities and relevant activity.
- Monitor performance daily/weekly using platforms such as Google Analytics and other platforms, ensuring that feedback is provided to the relevant teams.
- Provide weekly insights to the business into performance, competitor activity, customer feedback and trends.
- Daily monitoring of all social platforms and review sites ensuring the business has provided a timely customer response, liaising with the Customer Service team where appropriate.
Desired Skills – Senior Digital Marketing Executive
- Proven retail commercial digital marketing experience.
- Significant social platform experience including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Passion for detail, demanding high standards with a customer centric approach.
- Flexible approach, positive and can-do approach with the ability to innovate and collaborate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data & insights to increase campaign performance.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive role offers a competitive salary with a profitability bonus structure, some homeworking and additional benefits such as an annual retail allowance and health insurance. You will also have the chance to add immediate value within your role and the wider team and have the opportunity of career progression in line with growth.
If you would enjoy being part of our clients on-going success-story then apply now to be considered for their Senior Digital Marketing Executive role.