Our client, a highly respected media owner in the B2B arena is looking for a results driven Marketing Manager to own the complete marketing process for one of their portfolios. They cover everything from exhibitions, conferences and awards to magazines, directories, print, data and digital publishing. They pride themselves on finding innovative ways to connect businesses and professionals, while providing insightful news, analysis and comment.
This is an exciting, varied and rewarding role. The successful candidate will take full responsibility for developing marketing strategies, tactics and campaigns to drive growth in subscriptions, circulation, event attendance and awards revenue.
· Develop and deliver the annual marketing strategy to grow the portfolio of events, awards and media products.
· Manage, monitor, optimise and report on the effectiveness of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
· Provide marketing support to the commercial team to drive engagement and commercial revenue growth.
· Responsibility for and reporting against spend within the annual marketing budget.
· Campaign Management: Manage the execution of all promotional marketing campaigns to drive new subscriptions, renewals, event delegates and awards revenue.
· Database Management: Build segmented lists to allow more targeted messaging. Identify gaps and analyse effectiveness/engagement of existing data. Share recommendations for new data opportunities.
· Email Marketing: Create, test and optimise a range of different email campaigns with engaging content, short, sharp and benefits-led copy with clear calls to action.
· Brand and Design: Coordinate the design and production of all event collateral ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to including review and sign off.
· Website: Ensure websites are up to date, visually appealing and deliver excellent user experience while optimising for SEO/SEM and data capture.
· Market Research: Keep on top of market developments to ensure all messaging is current and engaging, analyse competitor performance and activity and keep alert to opportunities for new partnerships and useful data sources.
· Stakeholder Management: Effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders including suppliers and partners to ensure optimum quality and return on investment.
· Digital Marketing: Plan, manage and optimise effective digital marketing and social media campaigns to drive awareness, engagement and conversions.
· Analysis and Reporting: Analyse and report against campaign performance and spend across all channels as well as the status of projects, audiences and planned activities.
· 3+ years' experience in marketing within media/publishing/events.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· A passion for marketing and commercial/growth mind-set.
· Proactive, ambitious and results driven.
· Strong planning and organisational skills.
· Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
· An enthusiastic team player with a can do attitude.
· Energy and confidence to deal with and influence a variety of stakeholders.
Why you'll LOVE it:
· Competitive salary. 37.5 hour working week. Hybrid / flexible working environment
· 22 days holiday + additional 3 days at Christmas (additional 2 days p.a. per year of service up to 30)
· Interest free season ticket loan
· Stakeholder pension scheme
· Summer and Christmas parties, and regular team socials
· Investment in training and development and opportunities for personal and professional growth
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role