Job; Performance Marketing Executive Hybrid (Remote & London)
NB: please only apply for this role if you have experience of working for a digital agency.
This company is an award winning Top 5 Digital Advertising Agency with offices in London and Shanghai. Connecting people and culture to brands, they specialise in the creation of scalable online presence for brands marketing to China.
Due to ongoing growth, they seek a Performance Marketing Executive to join their team.
- Paid Campaign Management Helping Paid Search & Display & Paid Social Specialists deliver media planning, set up, optimisation, budget management, day to day running and analysis for a broad portfolio of clients.
- Organic Marketing Helping to develop, scope, and deliver the SEO campaigns including but not limited to Keyword research, Meta creation, content strategy, research, and implementation.
- Strategy and Execution Supporting with brainstorm, formulation, and management of multi-channel campaign with a performance mindset that demonstrably achieves client business objectives.
- Client Management Attending client calls and meetings.
- Campaign Reporting With the help of other team members, producing daily/weekly/ monthly reporting, analyse results, and write comments on recommendations etc.
- Digital Marketing Knowledge Increasing overall understanding of digital marketing channels
- Experience with (or willingness to learn) Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Excellent numerical and Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio
- If you can speak Chinese (that'll be awesome - but it's far from essential)
- £s; fully DoE up to approx. £30k,
- Benefits; 29 days holiday, PHI, life insurance, workplace pension, discretionary and structured bonuses,
- Location; role is hybrid between remote/home working & their London (Camden) offices (so youll need to be able to commute to their offices as & when required/agreed),
- How to get to them; a short walk from Camden Town tube station,
- Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
- Please only apply if you already have a UK NI number & the ability to work in the UK indefinitely & without sponsorship
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; performance marketing executive performance marketing manager Paid Campaign Management Search Display Social media planning optimisation Organic Marketing SEO campaigns Keyword research Meta content strategy multi-channel Client Management Campaign Reporting Digital Marketing Google Ads Facebook LinkedIn London home remote WFH China Chinese