Our client an events and subscriptions business which connects journalists and PR's is now seeking a dedicated Marketing Manager to work across 4 brands within the UK. Each of the brands a leading B2B social network, connecting their industry with the media.
They operate from a central London offices at The Ministry in London SE1, an extraordinary workspace featuring bars, a garden, fitness rooms, spa facilities, a screening room, garden and many other facilities. We work full time at The Ministry. You will be required to travel into the office 5 days a week.
The Marketing Manager will report into our Group Marketing Director and assist in rolling out marketing campaigns across their 4 brands. The role will aim to support their continued growth for their subscriptions-based and events-based business. The role will suit a driven individual who can demonstrate print and digital marketing skills. A key requirement of the role is to ensure each site's brand values, messaging and positioning are always clearly and consistently communicated.
The person appointed will implement online campaigns for the four sites and wider campaigns through channels including social media, websites, and industry events. Their marketing campaigns will stimulate everything from winning new business through to maximising logins and ensuring mass uptake of new functionality. Therefore, clear experience of data management/ segmentation, and the ability to develop strategies for growth through data manipulation are essential.
· A minimum of two years' experience in event marketing is essential
· Great energy and passion
· People skills, team player
· Good strategist, logical thinker
· The ability to take designs to completion
· The ability to write and edit stimulating copy
· Perfect written and verbal communication skills
· Immaculate attention to detail
MARKETING MANAGER: THE RESPONSIBILITIES
· Help creating marketing campaigns across 4 brands, from email marketing to social media campaigns.
· Promotion of new features to customers, to maximise site use and ensure customer retention
· Manage all marketing of events portfolio
· Overseeing campaigns issued through their own CMS, Mailchimp and other SaaS platforms
· Marketing to maximise use of new features by customers and to ensure customer retention
· Responsibility for ensuring best practice in overseeing data management
· Lead generation activities
· Refining site demos
· Attendance at industry events
· Collaborations and partnerships with industry events
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role