Our Client is a well known name in the property market place, with a number of brands which are considered to be the forefront of the sector.
Due to expansion they are looking to appoint a Brand and Content Marketing Manager to take ownership and drive the content strategy for their products.
This role can be based from home but candidates should be within a reasonable commute to the office based near Chester.
- Own and drive the content strategy for the products above using databases, social media platforms, video, display and all valuable channels.
- Deliver content across a full spectrum of short-form, SEO pieces and long form, thought leadership initiatives.
- Use data and research to measure the effectiveness of the content strategy and adjust strategy quickly to achieve maximum effectiveness.
- Be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, terminology, copywriting and style.
- Engage with internal stakeholders in Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Success and Operations to research and build a long term content strategy
- Stay up to date on the latest trends, insights and best practices in the property industry
- Drive the marketing proposition with planning and execution of speaker opportunities at events, award entries and third-party editorial opportunities
- Provide objective reporting on the success of the brand and content strategy clearly demonstrating progress being made and trends.