Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Marketing Assistant Apprentice
We are currently seeking a self-starting and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant for our Hartlepool Office to collaborate closely with our team. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about offering a wide range of general marketing support but will also have aspirations of developing into a more senior marketing role within the organisation. The candidate will work under the direction of our marketing director to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives.
Marketing Assistant Job Duties:
Content & Campaign Creation
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including social posts, email templates, brochures, blogs, marketing copy, press release and website content
- Provides copywriting and formatting assistance during the creation of emails, website content, and other promotional materials
- Manage and create content for our social channels, while also expanding its audience
- Maintain social media accounts and website to support our products and services
- Support publication of blog and Heyllo! Live content
- Supports the organisation and production of marketing materials by working closely with departments, printers, sponsors, and other involved parties.
- Support onsite teams with creation of high impact stories and photography for our social channels
- Maintain excellent customer relationships through superior customer service skills
Marketing Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced level of English and strong verbal and written communication
- Advanced knowledge of MS office tools (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail, problem solver, and the ability to multi-task.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Great interpersonal and communication skills