Our client is a customer centric market leading manufacturer of fish food products and accessories. They are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who will take full responsibility for their executive marketing activities to promote the business to both B2C and B2B sectors.
Based at their site in Nottinghamshire, the role would suit a Digital Marketing Manager or E-commerce Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Manager who has worked within manufacturing, logistics and or distribution previously. Who is experienced in generating and developing new businesses through different digital and traditional marketing leading strategies.
In return, the Senior Marketing Manager will get the chance to work for a rapidly expanding organisation that will offer a competitive salary from £40,000 to £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience), performance bonus, up to 33 days holidays and pension.
Senior Marketing Manager duties:
- Managing the Marketing department
- Implementing the marketing strategy, ensuring that all the goals are disseminated down to all employees in your department
- Building market presence across all company products, increasing brand awareness in order to generate leads for conversion.
- Reviewing and monitoring competitor activities, ensuring that our marketing stands out and remains innovative.
- Managing the marketing budget, ensuring the department stays within budget.
- Analysing every campaign to ensure its good value for money and provide findings in monthly reports with suggestions for short and long-term plans.
- Managing all websites, ensuring they are updated with all new products, prices, promotions etc. in line with the company branding.
- Planning SME (Search Engine Management) strategy to include SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), PPC (Pay Per Click) and copywriting.
- Designing and implementing customer surveys, analyse data on return, making recommendations for improvements.
- Liaising with the Sales Manager on all product specific content to ensure information is correct at the time of publication.
- Ensuring the marketing and graphic department remain FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), Health and Safety and GDPR compliant.
- Meet all KPI's set in place to a satisfactory level and above.
- Any other lawful duties as and when required to support overall business performance.
Senior Marketing Manager requirements:
- Demonstrable successful Marketing Management experience in a brand led environment
- Tested leadership skills - able to lead, manage and motivate and ability to manage multi-functional activities
- Good angling knowledge - either industry experience or as a passionate angler
- Good understanding of FMCG and retail
- Strong relationship management skills; proven track record of producing results
- Enthusiastic and results oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to demonstrate strategic thinking as well as operational/tactical execution
- Experienced with company presentations and internal communications
- Good understanding of financial data
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A CIM qualification or similar would be advantageous
- Competent in all Office applications
Senior Marketing Manager benefits:
- Basic salary £40,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience)
- Performance related bonus
- Up to 33 days holiday
- Progressive company
- Collaborative and inclusive culture
- Free on-site car parking