Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Learning Experience Designer 12 Month FTC
Are you a creative and forward-thinking learning experience designer who is looking to support the creation of digital learning solutions with a range of interactive scenario-based learning content? If so, this might be the role for you!
Within this role you will be working closely with internal teams and senior management to analyse and identify learning needs and requirements and transform this into engaging digital learning modules.
This role will require travel into the office in Yorkshire or London twice a week, with flexibility for remote working three days a week.
- Produce detailed storyboards and write the copy for the learning
- Design and develop eLearning, video, and game-based learning using authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline and Rise
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to understand their learning needs
- Evaluate learning content and continuously ensure that requirements and learning needs are met
- Keep up to date with the latest learning technologies and incorporate these in the learning offering
- Coordinating the delivery of learning content ensuring all courses and programmes are on the LMS platform, accurately and of high quality
- a qualification within Graphic Design or similar is desirable
- Proficient in using authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Ispring or Adapt
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal
- Great attention to detail with excellent time management skills and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge in using Adobe Creative Cloud applications including Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Profound knowledge of using LMS systems e.g., Totara or Moodle
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a Digital Learning Designer role or similar, with a knowledge of Compliance and Regulatory requirements
- Proven track record of being able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An understanding of the emerging digital learning technologies
Blue Eskimo is the leading provider of specialist recruitment for the Learning and Development, e-learning and Training sectors. We provide interim, fixed term contract and permanent roles for multiple disciplines. These include Learning and Development Managers, e-learning Business Development Managers, E-learning Instructional Designers, Elearning Project Managers, Learning Technology Managers, Training Operations Managers, Training and e-learning Consultants, IT Trainers & Soft Skills Trainers.