Digital Artworker Job
Salary: £25k - £27k
Our online business continues to go from strength to strength and we have an exciting career opportunity for someone with proactive digital marketing experience to join our e-commerce marketing team at our central Nottingham Head Office.
What youll be doing:
- Designing, producing, and delivering daily marketing emails to our customer database.
- You will use the Adobe Suite to produce and edit eye-catching banners and product images for use in emails as well as the company website
- Working with the e-Commerce Manager and an external agency to develop ways to improve key performance indicators via A/B testing
- You will work with the wider marketing team to execute regular promotions
What youll need skills and experience:
- Significant experience using the Adobe Suite to produce artwork suitable for our daily, product focussed marketing emails.
- A good understanding of basic Html.
- Excellent written skills with a keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Youll be a proactive, hands on creative, organised individual with a flair for graphic design
- Knowledge of, or enthusiasm for our product range would be desirable
Working hours: Monday to Friday - 08:30 to 18:00
Please note that all face-to-face interviews will be carried out with strict adherence to COVID-19 safety precautions and measures. These will be shared with you at the point of invitation.
What youll get in return for your commitment:
- Staff Discounts
- Healthcare Cash plans
- A company pension scheme
- Life Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Role specific training and development
- Proactive promotion of internal candidates
- Paid Breaks
- Free Tea & Coffee