This challenging and exciting opportunity requires an individual possessing demonstrable hands-on experience in the role of a Project Coordinator or Assistant.
Our client is one of the UKs leading specialist contractors, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective solutions across the energy, infrastructure, water efficiency, ground source heat pumps and geo-thermal energy sectors. Their reputation is built on engineering excellence and a commitment to continual innovation, backed by a central technical design and engineering resource, they can deliver a full range of techniques bespoke to any client requirement, project or client specification.
Due to the recent award of a number of significant framework contracts, and a dedication to continued profitable, ambitious and long-term growth across the UK, our client is now seeking to appoint a Project Coordinator to support and assist the day to day activity of sites, site based teams and contracts.
- Weekly reports and regular project updates to line managers
- Composing professional and accurate correspondence
- Designing and mail merging letters
- Using word processing and spreadsheet applications including:
- Audit Reports
- Filtering data on excel
- Subcontractor management
- Ordering and managing equipment for installations
- Preparing and managing project files, photos, and records on SharePoint and CRM
- Approving and processing subcontractor onboarding information, such as contracts, agreements, insurances and DBS checks
- Scheduling works for the appropriate teams
- Ensuring project targets are met and monitor project progress
- Ensuring all administrative paperwork is completed and stored correctly
- Maintaining customer records, including correspondence and scheduling appointments
- General customer and subcontractor service and relations
- Project resource planning
- Process paperwork in relation to projects which involve renewable heating surveys, quotes, and contracts.
- Serve as a liaison with clients and subcontractors
- Coordinate with the finance team on project payment issues or invoices
- Perform research, audit, reporting and referencing activities
- Ensure all projects are GDPR compliant
- Travel maybe required on occasion to monitor program delivery progress
- Very organised with the ability to multi-task
- Client focused, with good written and verbal communication skills, a can-do attitude, and a desire to succeed
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment within any sector
- A good level of numerical and IT skills, and able to use Excel competently
- Ability to work at speed in a precise fashion
- Work management and prioritising skills
- Problem solving ability, with accuracy and good team working skills
An attractive basic salary (permanent) and an extensive benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate, along with longevity of work given the companys market leading status in this sector, and their dedication to continued and ambitious growth.