Role: UX Designer
Rate: £400 a day Inside IR35
Duration: 6 months
We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is clear: We solve problems others ignore. Engineering exciting new technologies which defy convention and pioneer radical re-inventions that work. Led by research and insights, our focus is on joining the dots across the multiple channels to enhance the shopper and owner journeys that drive acquisition and retention, supporting the overall strategic direction of the business.
- Relevant experience within agency and/or in-house design teams
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your eye for detail and digital skills
- Experience creating and executing responsive, mobile-first designs
- Experience creating prototypes, wire frames, storyboards, and user flows
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Azure, Illustrator, Photoshop and InVision
- Excellent design skills and knowledge of insight-led user-centred design principles
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods and applications
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- You'll be responsible for delivering the design for multiple experiences across the full spectrum of digital channels and ensuring that execution is in line with expectation. You'll work closely with the senior team to understand the direction and enhance our shopper and owner journeys.
- You'll have a sharp eye for detail and an aptitude for creating pixel perfect, user-friendly designs. You'll be passionate about designing insight-driven, user-centred designs that build on our values, applying current UX principles and ensuring production meets expectation.
- Working collaboratively with multiple functions to ensure consistency in the delivery of multiple campaigns, enhancements, and experience projects.
- A skilled and enthusiastic creative thinker. Run the delivery of UX and UI for multiple experiences across the full spectrum of our digital channels.
- A champion of best practice for design and research principles.
- Design insight-led enhancements that continuously improve customer journeys.
- A digital obsessive, always seeking to learn and develop new skills with good awareness of the latest technologies and trends that will enhance and transform owner and shopper journeys.
- Confident at building strong relationships across teams, working collaboratively with other areas of the business to deliver seamless, integrated experiences.
- Good understanding of the impact design solutions have on the overall business objectives. Adept at adapting and problem-solving in an ever-evolving environment.
- Work closely with regional teams to understand market nuances and ensure local implementation meets the direction and standard expected.
- Confident with presenting ideas and concepts, comfortable at being challenged and in turn challenging others to get the best outcome.
- Engaging with team initiatives, actively developing the team culture.