This Project Managers role is with one of the UKs leading multi-disciplined property companys offering a wide range of services to a multi-national client base. Part of their offering includes providing professional project management services to their clients including end-to-end project and program management. Their client base consists of the major financial, tech, media, retail and public sector clients.
The main role is to deliver projects on behalf of your clients, to specification, on time and within the predefined budgets. Ideally you will have experience of the following:
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assisting in the development of project scope and objectives.
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Tracking and measure project performance
- Managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks
- The ability to procure consultant appointments including scope of services
- The ability to procure building contract including scope of services.
- Ability to advise on procurement route for the projects
- Chair Client and Construction meetings and provide robust set of minutes
- Ability to manage designers and consultants to ensure design deliverables are issued.
- Close Out projects (incl Handover, Defects etc)
- We are looking for a Project Manager with 2-4 years' experience who has been working for either a consultancy, project manager, client side organisation or local authority.
- Experience of fit out/interiors projects high desirable
- You'll have proven experience in all facets of project management including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Plus Points
There are genuine fast track opportunities for career development and progression with this organisation. They also invest heavily in training and successful applicants can expect long and rewarding careers. Good salaries and a market leading remuneration are also on offer.
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Responsible for billing (including documentation required for revenue recognition), accounts receivable (AR) collection.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard to complex request for proposals; completes bid analysis; leads evaluation interviews, recommends resources to clients.
- Leads project delivery resources/team (typically larger more experienced team) providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
- Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Demonstrates ability to identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.