My client currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Property Secretary to join their team!
Your new role as a Commercial Property Secretary
- Accurately preparing correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing, proof reading before passing on
- Making appointments, arranging meetings, booking meeting rooms and maintaining an up to date diary
- Attending to and assisting clients both face to face and via phone as required
- Handling inbound and outbound phone calls, ensuring they are relayed to the correct parties involved
- Preparing outbound mail for despatch
- Carrying out Land Registry searches and submitting applications online, preparing SDLT forms and submitting online to HMRC
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills
- Highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively prioritise workloads
- Working knowledge of Legal Case Management systems and Microsoft Packages
- Strong written and verbal communications skills when dealing with clients and colleagues alike
Previous experience as a Legal Secretary would be advantageous for the role, though not essential as full training will be provided.
If youre interested in the role of Commercial Property Secretary and have the skills, apply now!