Job Type Wills and Probate Solicitor/Legal Executive
Salary Circa £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
Days Monday - Friday
This prestigious family run solicitors were established over 160 years ago and still operate out of their Solihull offices. Their Services include;
Company and Contract Law
And much more..
Why should you apply?
* Permanent opportunity with progression
* 25 Days Holiday
* Private medical insurance
* Company sick pay
* Free Parking provided
Who can do this?
Candidates should have at least 2 - 5 years PQE in probate and estate administration, and be confident in handling all aspects of associated transactions
Ability to be confident working independently and efficiently as you will be dealing with high value and quite complex cases
What's your average day?
* A broad caseload of Private Client matters which will include: Estate Planning and Administration, Inheritance Tax Mitigation, Wills, Trusts (creation and administration), Powers of Attorney & Deputyship Orders
* Preparing deeds of variation, gifts and deeds of family arrangement, preparing wills and lasting powers of attorney, obtaining grants of probate, estate planning as well as a range of other private client matters
* Preparation of estate accounts
* Draft, collate and summarise any supporting legal and financial documentation
* Conduct research where necessary on relevant laws, regulations and legal articles to ensure the accuracy of advice and the procedure
* Manage an independent case load
* Corresponding with solicitors, Probate Registry, Land Registry, OPG and other 3rd party companies as appropriate to each case
* Deal with new enquiries both routine and difficult, effectively and efficiently
* Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
* For more information or send an email to
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.