Our client is a City law firm with strong international presence (+ 10 offices), and an industry recognised reputation.
The firm has history been heavily weighted towards Asset Finance, Infrasture, Energy and Construction, and has experienced a sustained period of growth.Property Litigation Solicitor (1+ PQE)
The Property Litigation Solicitor will sit within the Real Estate Disputes team, which is a full contentious property offering, across all major sectors, with particular strength in:
- Development-support disputes (such as restrictive covenants and rights to light).
- Property-related insolvency (including advice on the effects of CVAs, administrations and liquidations on property assets).
- Telecommunications and energy infrastructure disputes.
- Landlord and tenant disputes (such as dilapidations, terminations and disputes involving the L&T Act 1954).
- Sale & purchase, joint-venture and shareholder disputes in relation to real estate investments.
- Cladding disputes (predominantly acting for landowners and management companies).
- Rent review disputes (including High Court challenges to arbitral decisions).
- High-end residential disputes (such as rights-to-manage and rights of first refusal matters).
Our client will consider candidates from Regional or Boutique law firm backgrounds, provided that you can demonstrate strong academics, good experience and a positive aptitude.
Please submit your CV to be considered.
Property Litigation | Real Estate Disputes | Dispute Resolution | Lawyer Jobs | Wicker Hamilton