a workplace where you get out what you put in
, manage your own workload and learn valuable skills daily.Imagine
a workplace where you can control your own progression, build a reputation for yourself
and meet incredible people.Imagine
a workplace where you can earn a competitive salary, and earn up to £40,000
in commission alone in your first year on the job.
Sharkfin are delighted to be working with one of the top specialist tech recruitment agencies in central London, where hard work is rewarded and achievements are recognised. Their work covers the UK as well as international markets, and they're expanding rapidly.
Founded in 2005, this agency has won several awards in the last 17 years, including Best Small Company To Work For in the Sunday Times Best Companies awards (several years in a row). They specialise in data, digital, cloud and security recruitment and pride themselves on their ability to nurture strong and rewarding relationships with their clients.
They're also very proud of their diversity efforts, putting a specific focus on equal opportunities for women and minority groups (and they've won a handful of awards for this too).What you'll be doing:
Who do we want to hear from?
- Building strong relationships with clients and working to fill job vacancies for them
- Posting job adverts and reviewing candidate CVs
- Screening applicants and matching CVs to vacancies
- Proactively sourcing candidates using job boards such as Indeed, Totaljobs and LinkedIn
- Preparing candidates for interview
- Negotiating offers with clients and candidates
What's in it for you?
- Graduates - if you have recently graduated and you're looking for your first step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you
- Salespeople - if you have 6+ months of sales experience, whether it's telesales, lettings, F2F sales or fundraising, we want to hear from you!
- Confident, outgoing people - at least 90% of recruitment is based on attitude and personality. If you're always keen to speak to new people and challenge yourself, this is the perfect career for you.
- Money-motivated people - when the going gets tough, you get going - there will be some hard knocks in your first year, but what's going to make you keep going?
- Competitive basic salary - between £22K and £25K
- Career progression - typically within 6-9 months, you'll be promoted and receive a higher salary, higher commission structure and better bonuses
- Global career opportunities - if you're starting to get tired of UK weather!
- Season ticket loan
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible working
- Holiday incentives
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading business in the recruitment industry, so if you're thinking of getting into recruitment or you want to find out more, apply today and we'll give you a call!