Our Nursery client is an independent nursery based in Surrey that has been judged Good in its last 3 Ofsted inspections. They are a small family run business.
Benefits of Working as a Nursery Manager:
- Competitive salary, reflecting the all-encompassing role
- Childcare discount
- Support and encouragement to continue to undertake further developmental training to benefit you and the Nursery
- Varied role covering all areas of the provision and business
- Supportive full induction.
- Childcare discounts
- Pension scheme
- On-site parking
Requirements for Nursery Manager:
- Full and relevant Level 3/5 or degree qualification
- Strong evidence of CPD
- 2+ years of nursery managerial experience
- Proven, recent track record managing either a 'Good or 'Outstanding nursery
- Experience of working at an independent setting
- Enthusiastic leader and strong team player
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills, being prepared to demonstrate and model good practice
- To be passionate for early years & making a difference to the lives of young children
- Strong client relationships, with a real passion for customer service and encourage positive relationships
- with our parents and carers.
A full description can be provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, 40 hours
Salary: Up to £35,000.00 per year (based on experience/qualifications)
- Monday to Friday (possible 4 day week)
Tigerlily Recruitment want to help you to make the right choice in your next career move. If you meet the criteria set above, or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat. We cater for all Early Years jobs and currently have Nursery Manager, Deputy Manager, Montessori, Room Leader and Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse vacancies.