L&D Operations Administrator; Crawley, £10.92/hr plus hols, 7 month contract
An L&D Operations Administrator is required to working for a leading defence company based in Crawley. The purpose of this role is to deliver timely, accurate and robust information and transactions for the to HR, managers and employees to support the delivery of the business and HR Operations strategy. This primarily involves working in a small team looking after Health & Safety and booking employees on to training courses.
• Line Managers and Employee population
• Heads of HR
• Learning Hub (TLH)
• HR Operations Team Leaders
• HR Operations Transactional Manager
• Payroll & Systems Manager
• TTC Systems Team
• HR Centre of Excellence Leads and Delivery teams
Key Responsibilities and Tasks::
- Provide consistent, effective and value-adding service to employees, managers and HR for the full range of L&D transactional and administrative support
- Working with customers and key stakeholders continually to monitor and improve customer and end user satisfaction
- Manage all aspects of customer contact and L&D transactions through case management, telephone and face-to-face enquiries in accordance with operating protocols, KPIs and SLAs.
- Working with key stakeholders continually to improve efficiency, simplicity and excellence in delivery
- Ensuring that L&D processes are managed appropriately and effectively to minimise business impact
- Act as a role model for the Operations function, actively promoting and supporting the people strategy and ensuring appropriate channels are utilised
Demonstrating their specific contribution to the business through agreed metrics and KPIs
- Acting as an advocate for Company values at all times and ensuring others act as role models within the function
- Working as part of an integrated and collaborative HR Operations function that is focussed on driving business success
- Dealing with and owning customer learning and development queries.
- Accurately recording details of the delegate journey including invites, bookings, declines, attendance and certification in line with agreed processes.
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience and be well organised and a team player. Strong analytical skills are required with good attention to detail and accuracy. You will be committed to seeing tasks through to completion and be able to deal with confidential information. You will have good communication skills and be able to liaise with suppliers effectively. You will be able to organise and plan own time with flexibility and ability to prioritise multiple activities. Excellent communication skills are essential with the ability to communicate at all levels
Experience of working in a Shared Services environment, an HR Operations or L&D function would be desirable, and working against defined case metrics and SLA principles. You will be an experienced user of Microsoft Office tools (Word and Excel). Experience of using a case management tool would be an advantage,
Educated to A level standard or equivalent
Good GCSEs in English and Mathematics
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control