Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Job Title: Training Manager (Regulated)
Location Nationwide working out of Bristol
My client is looking for a successful Training Manager. Based in Bristol, you will be responsible for the delivery of new Financial Advisers (FAs) induction program and on-going training supportingthe training and development. This will help to ensure thatthe advice provided to clients is consistent with group and divisional goals and core values.
- Delivery of training specific to the needs of the financial advisory division with responsibility for: -
- Induction training for new FAs and existing colleagues promoted to new roles
- A programme of on-going training support and advisory process
- Creation of referable training modules as and required
- Providing training to support including the introduction of new products or advisory approaches
- Supporting the delivery of development plans through training modules and interventions based on an analysis of needs
- Support of FAs through provision of training packages for the business group as required
- Record keeping of training provided
- Essential- Relevant experience as either a trainer of certified advisers or as a certified adviser
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Sound written communication skills
- QCF level 4 minimum qualified (ideally Chartered Financial Adviser).
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- Basic salary £50-55,000
- Performance-related annual bonus scheme
- 25* days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, plus 1-day additional Christmas closure time
- Option to purchase up to an additional 5 days holiday each year
- Pension scheme - up to 19% contribution
- Flexible working options available
- Enhanced parental leave benefits
- Variety of travel to work schemes, including season ticket loans and cycle to work
- Bike storage and shower facilities
- Employee assistance programme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Annual events, activities and sports groups
- Smart casual dress policy and dress down Fridays
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Regulated Training Manager, Regulated Field Manager with Training Experience, or a Regulated Field Coach, to take the next step in their career.
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, so we can have an informal chat about this vacancy.