Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Digital Marketing Assessor
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Assessor
Location: Remote / Online with potential travel as required if learners require extra support
Salary: up to £35,000 (Depending on experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Train, assess and deliver the Digital Marketer and Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship Standards at Level 3 via a blended learning approach (1-1 and group - face-to-face or online sessions).
- Support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely assessments and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely assessments / visits (when allowed), quality paperwork and general administration.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Must hold solid, occupational competency within Digital Marketing and ideally, Content Producing.
- Ideally hold a recognised Assessor Award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA) - although this is not essential, as long as you have some experience of training and supporting staff internally, through induction/on the job training, or supporting colleagues through apprenticeships/diplomas. This must be demonstrated in your CV upon application.
- Ideally hold experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Digital Marketing and/or Junior Content Producer at Level 3.
- IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office particularly the Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.