Are you a recent graduate with a 2:1 or above?
Do you have a natural affinity for working with young children?
Perhaps youre an aspiring Reception or Nursery Teacher?
A warm and welcoming primary school in Merton are looking for a Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant to join their team of committed staff.
If you would love to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, then send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers TODAY!Job Description - Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant
Person Specification - Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant
- Graduate role with an immediate start date!
- £85 - £95 per day (term-time only)
- Long-term role, no daily supply!
- Support the Reception Teacher and work in unison with them
- Assist with the delivery of phonics lessons
- Monitor reading progress
- Work with students on a 1:1 basis
- Communicate with staff across the school
The School - Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant
- 2:1 or above in any subject
- SM4, close by to St Helier station
- Good A Levels/equivalent
- Experience working with young children
- Excellent communication skills
- ICT skills
- Knowledge of SEN
- Positive and friendly attitude
- SEND Primary and Secondary school sites
- Outstanding facilities which include hydrotherapy pools, sensory rooms, and purpose-built dance studios
- Small classes so that every student is fully supported
- Happy and thriving environment
- Enriched curriculum
We are currently shortlisting for this fantastic role now! Send your C.V TODAY to avoid disappointment.