Leadership and Management Development Coach - L3/ L5REMOTE BASED ANYWHERE IN UK - REMOTE DELIVERY WITH OCCASIONAL TRAVEL AS REQUIREDSalary: Up to £35,000
Our client is a well established Training Provider organisation who deliver Apprenticeships, including Leadership and Management using CMI standards (Chartered Management Institute)
They currently have a new vacancy for a Leadership Management Coach / Trainer / Assessor L3/L5 to join their organisation.
This will be a home based / remote role involving occasional travel as required.
Acting as a workplace mentor and specialist coach. Helping to develop and shape sustainable managers for the future through a robust and innovative training and development programme, moulded to suit employer requirements. Delivering new apprenticeship standards, particularly the Operations/Departmental Manager standard for a prestigious Levy employer.
This role will be crucial in maintaining and strengthening stakeholder relationships and delivering high levels of service, achieving high achievement and satisfaction rates.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering classroom based delivery to develop workplace knowledge and skills as part of learner apprenticeships
- Set personalised and stretching learning plans to motivate and inspire learners to achieve and progress onto higher levels of study
- Conduct workplace assessments to monitor learner development, generating evidence to assist with the Gateway and EPA phase
- Assessing qualification (Level 3) e.g. TAQA or A1
- Relevant teaching qualification (Minimum level 3 award in Education and Training)
- Level 5 Management qualification
- Excellent IT skills that include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths and ICT
- Strong experience of working in senior management positions
- Familiarisation with the Level 3 & Level 5 CMI standards