Teacher of Economics | Haringey | September 2022 Experienced Teacher of Economics or Early Career Teacher of Economics to apply!
If you are an exceptional Teacher of Economics, apply today!
Ribbons & Reeves partner Secondary School in Haringey are recruiting from a Teacher of Economics to join them from September 2022 onwards. The requirements for this Teacher of Economics include a first-class economics or business degree from a top 20 UK University, QTS status and fantastic subject knowledge up to and including A-Level.
As the new Teacher of Economics, you will deliver outstanding teaching ensuring effective student learning to help students achieve excellent results. You will plan and design an interactive and creative curriculum. As a Teacher of Economics at this Good school you will assist in designing an outstanding Economics curriculum.
- Permanent role starting September 2022
- Applications accepted from Experienced teachers and NQT/ECTs with a fantastic track record including a First-Class Economics or Business Degree from a top 20 UK University
- Teacher of Economics required in the Haringey area
- Ability to teach across KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Fantastic subject knowledge at both GCSE and A-Level
- Permanent contract with the school, MPS UPS Inner London
If you are a Teacher of Economics, apply today or contact Ribbons & Reeves on 0208 004 1155. Experienced Teacher of Economics or Early Career Teacher of Economics to apply! Ribbons & Reeves are Londons leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all levels secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Teacher of Economics role, in Haringey. For other roles like this, check out our website, search Ribbons & Reeves. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this Teacher of Economics role.Teacher of Economics | Haringey | September 2022