Geography Teacher needed for a well-respected grammar school in London
What you'll need to succeed
- Be an outstanding practitioner
- Believe in the right of every student to succeed
- Have the energy to inspire, motivate and challenge students
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be a real team player
- Be committed to developing a knowledge rich curriculum and implementing Rosenshine's principles of instruction
- Be well-qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated
- Support our Catholic ethos and contribute to our core vision and values
What can the school offer you?
- An experienced and dedicated staff who share their excellent practice with each other
- A collaborative, outward looking and over-subscribed school
- Excellent modern facilities in a well-resourced school, with access to free parking and swimming pool
- Opportunities for professional development through CPD opportunities such as Teaching and Learning team, support with becoming an examiner and ELKLAN training and leadership programs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Harry Eedes on 020 7259 8770 to find out some more details about the role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.