KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Childcare Assessor
Location: Home/Field based - x2 roles available (x1 Liverpool; x1 Manchester can also live in the surrounding area)
Salary: £25,000 + Bonus + Fantastic benefits package and personal development opportunities)
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Recognised Assessor Award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA).
- Must have experience of delivering full qualifications in Childcare up to level 3 (New Standards).
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Childcare / early years setting.
- Hold own Level 3 in Early Years or Childcare
- Happy to work remotely from home and also conduct the occasional face to face meeting.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Assess and deliver full Apprenticeships in Childcare (New Standards) Levels 2 and 3.
- Deliver / support learners with Functional Skills (Maths / English) to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeships.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Assessors will be required to actively recruit and sign-up learners to grow and maintain own caseload through marketing and sales activities.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.