We are looking for a passionate Deputy Manager who personally wants to make a difference in the lives of young people with emotional behavioural difficulties.
As a Deputy Manager you will lead a team of support workers and seniors to deliver a high standard of care at all times. You recognise that the role is to help support service users maximise their choices, rights and decisions.
The successful candidate must have;
- NVQ Level 3 in Residential Childcare
- 2 years Senior experience working with Young People with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties and Complex Needs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Hold a full driving licence
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Paid holiday
- Ongoing career progression
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
SCR social care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of vulnerable adults / children as a priority. This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check the identity and references of all applicants.