Walton Residential Home is looking for a dedicated and experienced, empathetic, and friendly Senior Care Assistant to join their nights' team.
The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the shift to deliver a service that provides a high standard of care that meets the needs of individual residents and which meets Care Quality Commission (CQC) standards, improving the quality of residents lives.
About the benefits of the role:
- Competitive pay from £10.91 to £12 per hour depending on experience
- Full-time 42 hours per week contracts are available on nights. The shift pattern includes alternative weekends and is 12-hour shifts with a combination of 7-7 and 8-8.
- Be part of a group that values its employees and encourages team contributions i.e. take on the ideas and opinions of their team and highly values them.
- Westfield Health Scheme: get access to shopping discounts, counselling, GP services, etc.
- Wellbeing incentives
- Opportunities for progression and professional development.
- and more!
- Knowledge of a care setting and the needs of older people.
- Previous people management experience is desirable.
- Experience in working in a customer-focused environment.
- Experience in delivering hands-on care.
- Care level 3 diploma or team leading qualification.
- Shift management.
- Ensure medication is kept and the provision is completed in line with medical advice and legislation.
- Care planning including reviews.
- Delivery of rotas and ensuring adequate shift cover.
- Compliance with company policies, CQC standards, and other legislation directly affecting the home and its residents.
- Performance of the care team.
- Identify and report any incidences of poor practice or abuse in line with the safeguarding policy.
- Escalate concerns/issues to Deputy Manager as appropriate.
Does this sound like it could be for you? Apply today!