GI Group Mansfield are currently recruiting for Hospital Domestics to start ASAP at a local hospital in Worksop with an immediate start!
Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you have the opportunity to make a real difference? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? If so then we would love to hear from you!
The Pay & Shift Patterns:
* Any 5 days out of 7
* Hours: Mornings 06.00 - 14.00 OR Afters 14.00 - 22.00.
* £9.49 p/hr
The role involves:
* Carry out daily cleaning in line with agreed cleaning schedules.
* Implement infection control procedures for cleaning.
* Carry out deep cleaning tasks (excluding HPV disinfecting).
* Remove and replace curtains.
* Collect and clear after meal service.
* Serve beverages to patients - breakfast, mid-morning, lunch mid-afternoon and supper.
* Collect wash and replenish water jugs and glasses.
* Report repairs and faults to the Estates Help Desk.
* Secondary respondent to Fire and the Major Incident Plan.
* Remove and transport waste to designated store areas.
* To follow Trust Policies, Procedures and Department Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
* Complete clerical duties - self audit forms.
* To use technology - bleeps, pagers, touch screen devices.
* Patient movement - wheelchair, trolley, bed.
* Collect, change and replace medical gas bottles.
* Deliver and move equipment/product around the site.
* Collect and deliver specimens/pharmacy.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR GI GROUP INCLUDE;
* ONLINE PAYSLIPS
* TEMP TO PERM ROLES AVAILABLE
* DEDICATED TEAM IN MANSFIELD
* HOLIDAY PAY
If you feel that this is the role for you, please contact our office on 01623 420610 or click apply today!