On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit an experienced Study Director and Project Manager who is familiar with screening assays in pre-clinical research, with the ability to operate within a fast-moving, client-facing contract research organisation.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in a relevant science
- Significant GLP laboratory experience
- Experience working as a Study Manager or Director to GLP
- Familiarity with tissue/cell-based screening assays
- Desirable - Manual patch clamp laboratory experience with an understanding of hERG cardiac safety screening
- Experience within a client-facing environment is highly desirable
- Confident and skilled in communication, written and oral
- Strong in time management and organisation
- Meticulously detail-orientated
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Single point of contact and ultimate responsibility for overall scientific study conduct and GLP compliance
- Involves management of newly created GLP hERG laboratory
- Working closely with management and business development teams to ensure studies are completed to expected turnaround times, including support on quotations as required.
- Liaison with clients, test facility management and if relevant, the test site, from project start to finish
- Constant liaison with QA, electrophysiologists, tissue culture scientists, principal scientists and archivists
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.