My clients establishedresearch team is continuing to grow and therefore have a fantastic opportunity for aPrincipal Consumer Researcherto join their friendly department.
As part of an energetic and committed team of researchers, writers, statisticians, programmers and analysts, youll be supporting the delivery of high-quality research and analysis that feeds into my clients print and online publications.
- Lead and manage a wide range of quantitative and qualitative research projects independently and to high standards.
- Help leading a high performing team, managing and supporting the development of other team members and promoting effective team working to deliver excellent results in line with our organisational objectives and requirements
- Contribute to the strategic development of the work of the team including the development of our internal research panels, introducing new methodologies and reviewing existing ones with the aim of delivering better insights and efficiencies.
- Deputise for and support the Team Manager as required and raise the visibility of the Consumer Research team and the work we do across the organization.
The Principal Consumer Researcher will be offered the opportunity to grow and develop research as well as leadership skills and experience. In return you can make a difference to the lives of millions of people by bringing about significant change for their customer base.
You will ideally be an experienced principle researcher with a can-do attitude who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You will ideally be naturally passionate about social and market research, have strong experience in running research projects and a strong interest in qualitative and quantitative project work.
Knowledge and experience:
- Significant knowledge of research methods and experience working with surveys and qualitative projects.
- Significant experience and understanding of statistics. Data literate with problem-solving, analytical and numerical skills
- Significant experience in social and market research
- Experience mentoring and managing people, clients and stakeholders
Technical skills and qualifications
- Ideally a degree related to social science, mathematics or statistics
- Significant experience working with different research methods and in particular survey design - sample design, questionnaire writing and data analysis
- Relevant experience and strong understanding of statistics. Accurate and with an eye for detail
- MS Office skills (especially Excel) and experience working with research platf
My client is offering a hybrid working model.