I am currently recruiting for a Principal Consultant to join my Healthcare Consultancy client within the Healthcare Transformation team. This is a National role so there is flexibility around the location as long as you are prepared to travel.
Their aim is to be a partner of choice for their clients, working with them on both the operational and strategic aspects of their business.
This Principal Consultant role is a national role which offers opportunities to work across different teams within the business delivering transformation projects. You will be expected to quickly take responsibility for the management and delivery of specific projects. Working closely with team members you will apply a range of skills and services to assist in the provision and implementation of high-quality consultancy advice to our clients. The role will be expected guide and assist team members in planning and executing work to a high standard. To ensure outputs are insightful, well-presented and offer deliverable, thought through solutions. We take pride in our graduate and junior team recruitment.
- Lead multiple complex strategic projects within clinical environments
- Manage complex stakeholder consultations, including collaborative evidence based clinical challenge/benchmarking
- Work with the SMT to expand the client base and the services offered
- Be able to solve complex problems and challenges utilising an array of skills and tools
- Undertake cross specialty stakeholder management
- Demonstrate excellent insight and communication skills with an ability to offer a strategic assessment of situations quickly
- Be able to work with conflicting needs to develop mutually beneficial scenarios whilst maintaining alignment with strategic goals and tactical positions
- Manage feasibility clinical/estates studies and investment appraisals
- Develop client’s clinical and estate strategies
- Contribute to whole health economy clinical and estates strategic models
- Prepare reports, strategies and business cases and be confident in presenting outputs to clients at a variety of audiences
- Lead and manage detailed data analysis and capacity planning for clinical and support services
- Maintain a single point of contact and excellent client relationship management
- Produce project plans and manage schemes to deliver on time and to budget
- Support the delivery of tender responses, proposals and key service line products to prospective clients
Education / Qualifications / Professional membership
- Educated to degree level
- Evidence of continuous professional development in relevant areas e.g. Health Planning, Management, Business Case Development etc.
- 5 years post qualification experience in strategic consultancy.
- Clinical or operational management experience
- Team leadership experience
- Resource management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Senior stakeholder management
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to organise self and others
- IT literate in Microsoft Office applications
- Facilitation skills
If you would like to be considered then please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance.