My global consultancy client is expanding their Healthcare team and are now looking to recruit a Consultant or Senior Consultant to help grow their healthcare planning offering and support the wider development of their project teams within the healthcare sector globally.
The candidate would ideally have a track record or experience of delivering some of the following healthcare planning services:
• Population needs assessments
• Activity modelling & capacity planning
• Patient flow modelling
• Service model development
• Preparing Schedules of Accommodation and adjacency matrices
• 1:500, 1:200, 1:50 design support and reviews with clinical user
The global health team is comprised of a wide range of health-related professionals including clinicians, epidemiologists, healthcare management consultants and programme and project managers.
The position would be suitable to a candidate who has consultancy experience or held a role in the NHS, a CCG or local authority (PHE) with experience in healthcare, healthcare planning or information analysis.
The role may require some travelling in the UK and possibly internationally.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analyses and modelling
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic consultancy team and collaborate with interdisciplinary business and health sector subject matter experts
- Undertake analysis of populational needs and demographics to inform demand models
- Provide data analysis and insights including development of dashboards (for internal and external stakeholders)
- Undertake demand modelling and capacity modelling including statistical analysis
- Lead or contribute to the development of reports, proposals, and the presentation of outputs to different audiences
- Successfully maintain client relationships
- Provide consultancy advice to assist clients with delivery of the technical healthcare planning components of healthcare system and hospital redesign such as implementing new models of care, process mapping and re-design
The successful candidate must be able to possess and demonstrate the following skills and personal attributes:
- Degree/ Masters level or equivalent
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive, flexible and organised approach to work
- Track record in supporting the delivery of complex projects in healthcare on time and on budget
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to simplify complex and sensitive information to varying stakeholders
- Problem-solving skills to achieve delivery of a solution or outcome
- Undertake research, analyse data and present findings verbally, in writing or graphically
- Comfortable co-facilitating workshops
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially astute, recognising opportunities and constraints in relation to the delivery of consultancy services
- Excellent IT skills including Excel and Word and ideally, a passion for innovation
- A good understanding of the NHS environment and ‘ecosystem’
- Experience of supporting business development opportunities, for example, developing new client relationships and writing proposals
If you would like to be considered then please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance.