We are working exclusively with a hyper-growth T-Cell therapy company based in London.
The client have just secured their series B funding and are looking out for talent that can join the team at an exciting and pivotal time for the organisation.
We are looking for an experienced analytical development scientist to collaborate with the team and contribute to the development of analytical methods suitable for the analysis of high quality cell-based therapeutic products.
- Lead assigned objectives with minimal supervision.
- Lead the development of analytical methods suitable for the testing of cell-based products.
- Lead the evaluation of test methods as fit for purpose for transfer to the QC environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and cross-functionally.
- Plan and coordinates activities of reports to meet departmental requirements.
- Document analytical method development activities in laboratory notebooks and author analytical method development reports to support regulatory documentation.
- Contribute to analytical method transfer activities to the Quality Control group.
- Work with external service providers.
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience from a directly relevant biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of working in a busy laboratory environment
- Ph.D in relevant scientific discipline with +3 years academic or industry related experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an Assay Development Role
- Experience developing, implementing, and evaluating assays as fit for purpose (ICH) for the analysis and characterisation of cell-based therapies
- Understanding of critical process parameters (CPP), critical quality attributes (CQA), comparability etc. relating to manufacturing process
- Good understanding of cell biology and immunology
Skills/Specialist knowledge and/or experience with a range of biopharmaceutical and cell-based techniques including some or all of:
- Aseptic technique
- Sterility testing
- Cell Counting
- Flow cytometry
- PCR (ddPCR, dPCR, qPCR)
- Mammalian cell culture
- Potency testing
The company prioritise their culture and ensure that they offer their staff a great working environment, opportunity to develop and competitive salaries.
Please get in touch to discuss the role further!