Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Financial Services Senior Administrator
Financial Services Specialist Recruiters
Job Title:Financial Services Senior Administrator
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Development & training and educational support
- Health Cashplan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Annual bonus scheme (discretionary bonus of up to 5%)
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days holiday + statutory public holidays (increases to 26 days after 5 years service and 29 days after 10 years service)
Salary:£25,000 ~ £29,000
About The Company:
This prestigious and excellent reputable firm has a lot to offer the right person. Support is given and they help you grow and progress with your career, they offer a professional approach to Wealth Planning advice and are looking for Talented individuals to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to build a career in the financial services within a growing firm with exam and progression supported. On offer is a very competitive salary and a great working environment, working for a company that is extremely ambitious and growing all the time.
You will need experience working within an IFA Practice as an Financial Service Administrator and Financial Services qualifications is preferred but not essential.
What Your Day to Day Duties as a Financial Services Administrator Will Include:
- Maintaining relationship and contacts with providers to ensure a professional service.
- To obtain illustrations, key features and application forms from Platforms & Providers.
- Compile blank new client packs containing documentation such as, but not limited to, client agreement, fact find, risk questionnaire and profile for the Adviser to use at client meetings.
- Update client policy records on receipt of information on Adviser Office.
- To prepare new business applications in accordance with the companys standard operating procedures and compliance handbook.
- Arrange for amendments to encashment and withdrawal requests from existing client plans as instructed by the Adviser.
- To provide cover and carry out duties for other Administrators in the team, in their absence.
- Deal with enquiries raised by clients, providers, advisers and other members of staff.
Skills and Experience required For This Financial Services Administrator Role:
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements
- Minimum of 2 years Financial Services experience, ideally within an IFA practice.
- Studying towards the certificate or diploma in Financial Services.
- Good attention to detail.
- Process orientated.
- Highly organised with an excellent standard of written & verbal communication.
- A minimum GCSE grade for Maths and English of C or above.