Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Interim Accounts Assistant
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently working in partnership with a well-establish business based in Leeds who are keen to recruit a methodical, focused Accounts Assistant. This role will commence initially on a temporary basis with potential for extension or permanency.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Process sales and purchase invoices for Interim Leadership billing
* Assist with daily bank reconciliations
* Assist with chasing up missing timesheets for interims and dealing with timesheet queries
* Liaising with the business support team, consultants, interims and umbrella companies in resolving any invoicing issues
* Help maintain internal spreadsheets for Interim Leadership
* Assist the IL accounts assistant and compliance manager with other adhoc work and queries
* Assisting other members of the finance team as required to cover holiday/sickness/volumes within the team
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
* Extensive experience within a similar role
* Excellent organisational skills
* A systematic and methodical approach
* Intermediate excel skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Good customer service skills
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an dynamic individual who thrives in a fast paced environment and adapts to ad hoc duties. The successful applicant will join a positive and driven team who thrive within a great business. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please don't hesitate to contact Nicole Linacre today.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.