Auditor & Technical Assessor (Construction Products Manufacturing) - Home-based, UK South
A new vacancy for an Auditor & Technical Assessor with leading provider of test, assessment & approval services for the Construction industry.
The company is looking for an Auditor & Technical Assessor excited about excellence and playing a critical part in the business' focus on serving its customers better. You must be comfortable working in a structured environment, with the agility to adapt when necessary. You should be able to work independently or as part of a team and be confident to suggest improvements to work more efficiently.
* Complete concise technical reports.
* Assess and review the effectiveness of:
- Quality Management Systems against ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 standards
- Manufacture and production of approved products
- Existing site installations or installations in progress to assess durability
- Factory production control including EN1090 structural steel (not essential)
* Experience in third-party auditing.
Desired Skills and Technical Expertise:
* Professionalism, Impartiality, Integrity.
* Results orientated.
* Auditing and Installation techniques with an IRCA recognised ISO qualification to 9001/14001 or 45001.
* Knowledge of Building Products.