Robert Half are working exclusively with a growing health care business based on the outskirts of Bristol. Consisting of a group of customer focused health ventures providing the best possible clinical care through its different divisions.
Our client is seeking an Interim Management Accountant for a period of 12 months
Role: Senior Management Accountant
Duration: 12-month FTC
Remote: 2-3 days in the Office the rest at home (equipment provided)
Start Date/Notice - 1st May (Candidate would ideally be on a max of 2 week's notice)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the preparation of the management information (to include review and input of journals) for the business on a monthly basis, including full and divisional management accounts. This will include comparatives to budget, and detailed analysis and commentary for variance analysis
- Review nominal ledger postings, direct costs and overhead costs incurred for all divisions to ensure accuracy of allocation on a monthly basis
- Review balance sheet reconciliation
- Assist Finance Business Partner in annual budget setting process and regular rolling forecast
- Coordinate the annual statutory accounts process, including the external audit process, with support from the Finance Business Partner.
- Manage and improve the internal financial controls of the business.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
- Act as an Authorised Signatory.
- Lead on implementation of new paperless purchase order/invoice system with support from the Finance Business Partner.
- Review twice monthly supplier and expenses payment runs.
- Review monthly bank reconciliation
- Mentor the Assistant Management Accountant.
- Process National Statistics information as require
- Review and monitor use of suppliers across the business to ensure appropriate cost control.
- Provide any other duties as reasonably requested by the Finance Business Partner or CFO
If you're looking for 12 months of security with an exciting business making a real difference in the health care industry, then please send me a copy of your CV - ()
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.