Our client is a leading educational establishment located in North West London who are recruiting a Finance Officer to join their team. The role involves carrying out daily financial administration for the organisation to support the organisation's finances. Working closely with the School Business Manager, this role will be varied and will consist of the following duties;
* Process and monitor all purchase invoices and expense claims
* Reconcile supplier accounts and raise queries
* Assist with preparation of payment runs - cheque and online payments
* Prepare payroll information
* Track & manage donations
* Manage receipting of all funding
* Issue / monitor sales invoices and credit control
* Support the School Business Manager in coordination of the annual budgeting process
* Assist with quarterly and annual management accounting tasks
Candidates applying should have previous experience working as a Finance officer, hold a relevant accounting qualification such as AAT and possess strong IT skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking a rewarding role that makes a defined difference to the lives of others. Their offices are easily accessible using public transport, on-site parking is also available.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.