Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Payroll Advisor - Northampton
Our client is seeking a Payroll Advisor to work in their offices in Northampton.
You will become part of the team where you will be using your skills to take care of the end to end Lifecycle activities including all payroll activity for our employees across the EME Region. You will be based in our strategic HR site in Northampton and as part of the HR Operations team, you will be at the heart of HR providing consistent, effective and high quality service to our managers and colleagues.
- Managing quality, accuracy and delivery of the Payroll Service, including management of third party suppliers who provide outsourced services
- Ensuring that the Payroll Service is compliant with local legislative requirements and that that it operates within Company Policy and Framework agreements
- Managing both statutory/ legislative and business-requested changes to payroll and time systems
- Updating and submitting monthly payroll within the agreed payroll timescales to the payroll vendor and perform timely and accurate reconciliation
- Commencing the period payroll run to calculate pay and deductions for the period to determine the net amounts to pay to employees
- Administration of all HR related lifecycle activities including Onboarding/ screening/ contracts
- Balancing of the GL (General ledger) and other associated activities with Finance team and planning of own time in line with DL/Designer project plans
- Experience of working within a high volume complex Payroll/ HR department
- Customer service and stakeholder management experience
- Ability to work under pressure, coordinate and prioritise activities, along with self-discipline and motivation
- Ability to multitask under pressure whilst maintaining high quality delivery
For more information, please get in touch.