My client, an accountancy and business advisory firm, are seeking a Qualified Audit Senior / Corporate Accounts to join their Liverpool & Manchester sites.
The work of the Audit teams is essential, not just to us but to the whole economy. Working within a number of sectors, they verify the accuracy of our clients financial statements for stakeholders, including shareholders, governments, tax authorities, banks and customers, ensuring the stability and authenticity of the financial market. As part of the Audit team, you'll receive the support you need to reach your potential. From completing professional qualifications to developing new skills and exploring different learning opportunities, youll join a friendly and diverse team whose work really matters.
If youre an ambitious individual whos ready for a new challenge were looking for newly qualified members to take responsibility for running the audit and working directly with the client under manager supervision. Youll also:
- Assists in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment, including statutory and CASS audits, for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Identifies risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
If you can demonstrate the following skills, you will go far.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ICAS Qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Educated up to degree level or CTS.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
As well offering support with tuition and professional qualifications, my client also provides the following benefits, as standard:
- 25 days holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- and income protection insurance.
Thats not all, a flexible benefits platform, means you can choose from a range of tax efficient options to design a benefit package that best suits them. You can:
- buy up to ten days extra holiday;
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
- enrol in our Bike to Work scheme;
- enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms;
- receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
- take an online health assessment and utilise our employee assistance programme.