Growth Marketing Manager
My Client is a highly acclaimed award-winning niche tech start-up seeking a highly driven and energetic Growth Marketing Manager who will assist in the design and execution of marketing campaigns to qualify inbound and outbound marketing leads.
As an experienced growth marketing manager, you will be laser-focused on the ideal customer journey and delivery across various channels. Ideally, you will be a skilled growth hacker who wins and engages b2b clients through initiatives such as bespoke promo videos, landing pages, branded AirPods, email nurturing and targeted articles.
The perfect growth marketing manager will be insatiably curious, a creative thinker, skilled in operations, and able to get the attention of the world's biggest brands. You will also be hands-on with content and take ownership of making things happen. The company culture is essential to them, so they are looking for someone who can demonstrate the company values and take ownership, learn quickly and deliver results.
Location: Work from home with occasional days in the Central London office
Essential Parts of the role will include:
- Own the multichannel and account-based strategy for our campaigns that will ultimately create leads and generate growth for the business.
- Work cross-functionally to coordinate the planning and implementation of our account-based marketing approach and work seamlessly with sales and partnerships to ensure a joined-up GTM approach.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target personas and accounts. Use this understanding to experiment, develop and iterate our marketing mix.
- Market the Company as experts via the numerous ways you are a growth marketing the strategy.
- Run engaging digital and in-person events every quarter and ensure our culture comes across in all our marketing.
- Ideally, have experience in running multi-channel account-based marketing campaigns.
- Be growth-minded and creative. A growth marketing specialist who is creatively robust for new and exciting ideas and tactics to take the Company offering to the targeted market!
- Enjoy managing and running campaigns. To be comfortable being in control and can execute things quickly and effectively.
- Be driven by data and enjoy iterating on marketing processes.
- Come with existing marketing experience in the enterprise software space.
- Be skilled at writing engaging copy and creating digital assets that convert.
- Branded Client-Side specialist or Digital Agency background
- A Marketing strategist who is skilled at developing marketing leads into Accounts with multi blue-chip brands
- Choose the equipment you need to do your best work
- You manage your own time
- An annual whole-company Summer summit in the sun
- Option to have a stake in the growing business
- Dog-friendly office
- A fully stocked drinks fridge in the office as well as a great coffee station
- A generous educational budget to use at your discretion
- Extra day holiday for every year you're with the business