Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Sales ledger Assistant
A large manufacturing business in Harrogate are looking for a sales ledger assistant to join their team.
This role is to provide support to Finance department and the business sales functions by ensuring impeccable, all-around customer service, accuracy of database records and a timely completion of month end.
- Provide a friendly memorable customer service experience to all customers.
- Actively resolve any issue by contacting the customer to rectify any errors.
- Assist with any inquiries, questions, and complaints in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure an accurate, timely and efficient invoicing and crediting.
- Provide administrative support to the Finance department.
- Administer and organise the returns for the business.
- Liaise with various departments to ensure the customer is provided with the best level of service.
- Provide Sage reports and analysis on activities.
- Administer the returns system (including checking of debits, entering on Sage to raise the RAN, raise paperwork for the couriers, liaising with QA and Warehouse, chasing the dublicate debit notes and copies of debits where necessary).
- Resolve invoice and credit queries.
- Raise non-stock invoices.
- General office administrative duties such as making enquires, gathering info, data entry, scanning, filing, answering telephone queries etc.
- Maintain confidentiality, sensitivity and respect, ensuring all data is handled in line with data protection and used for a specific, business related purpose only.
- Provide monthly accuracy reports and anything else that might be required.
This role is open to junior candidates who have some general admin, customer service and office based experience, or candiates who have previous experience in sales ledger.
This role will initally be based in HG2, however later on in the year the company is moving their head offices to HG3 where the role will then be based.
There will be the ability to work from home 2-3 times a week within this role.
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Salay: Up to £21,500