Time Appointments are recruiting for a Finance Manager on behalf of an Industry-leading company based in Suffolk.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the accounts team and ensuring effective and efficient control of finances at all times. They are looking for someone who has a great attitude, who wants to work for a company with a great culture who also are not super corporate and allow flexibility for their staff.Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ensure accounting records are maintained on a timely and accurate basis
- Provide accurate concise information to Directors and/or managers promptly
- Ensure cash-flow is maintained to support the business
- Communicate, when necessary, with customer purchasing and/or accounts department regarding credit levels and account performance
- Ensure payroll is completed on a monthly basis
- Input information into computerised accounts system
- Prepare the year-end audit file to ensure all information is ready and available in time for audits
- Follow and maintain Quality Management System (QMS) at all times
- Ensure non-conformities are reported promptly and investigated appropriately
- CIMA (or equivalent) qualified or with relevant experience
- PC literate including a good knowledge of Sage, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Previous experience of using Xero accounting software would be very beneficial
- Able to work well under pressure
- Liaising with other departments regarding paperwork
- Acting promptly to resolve problems
- Maintain high levels of accuracy and confidentiality of financial and other company data
If you would like to take the next step in your career, and like the idea of working for a company who focus on teamwork, integrity, and enthusiasm then this could be the perfect role for you!
Please contact us today to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.