Northreach have partnered with a leading Challenger Bank in the FinTech space - dedicated to improving the lives of Small-to-medium size businesses and entrepreneurs from both a business banking and personal banking aspect alike. Northreach are playing a key part in their search for a energetic, creative and commercially astute Product Manager within their Savings team.
Ultimately this person will play a key part in supporting the delivery of all products within the banks Savings range - including reporting, forecasting to pricing change and product design. The right person will have excellent eye for detail, a collaborative approach and excel in stakeholder management, both internally and externally.The Main Responsibilities:
The Skills & Experience:
- Be responsible for accurate and timely implementation of Business-as-usual Product changes, including changes to both fees, rates and ensuring all product changes are fully compliant.
- Be responsible for cashflow forecasting and product balance across the entire savings portfolio.
- Play a key part in the whole Product lifecycle for Savings, on an end-to-end basis.
- Be responsible for producing and analysing customer & market insights, in order to support product initiatives across the Product range - including both new product launches and annual product reviews.
- Be responsible for creating, maintaining and updating timely & accurate brochureware, T&C's, Customer Communications, etc. across all products.
- Work alongside the Head of Savings to to review product manuals and ensure all processes are accurate, efficient and updated.
- Key stakeholder management experience, able to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience within the end-to-end product management lifecycle, ideally within the Savings space.
- Able to work collaboratively.
- Strong experience within financial services - with a good understanding of BCOBS regulations
- Customer focussed
- Skilled in data analysis with critical thinking skills
SO if you're an entrepreneurial minded individual with a habit of making things happen and a love of product - apply now!