Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Interim Tax Manager - Immediate Start - Retail Firm - 9 Month Contract
My client is seeking an experienced Tax Manager to support the team with Corporate tax compliance, quarterly reporting, and tax projects.
Role & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of corporation tax returns, including RDEC, Patent Box and Capital Allowance claims and financial statement disclosures for all UK entities.
- Assist with overseas tax authority enquires and audits
- Prepare and analyse the impact of UK specific legislation
- Ensure local tax legislation is complied with and processes updated as required.
- Assist in quarterly and annual global tax reporting under IFRS
- Monitor changes to tax legislation and consider how this may impact the group
- Liaise with the business by assessing the tax implications and potential impacts of any new acquisitions or business changes
- Support with Country By Country Reporting and transfer pricing documentation
- Calculation of corporate tax payments for UK.
- Participate in the ongoing development of Indivior's overall tax strategy, short term and long-term goals, drive tax research and planning efforts
- Support the tax department with ad hoc tax advisory projects
- ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified or equivalent professional experience, 5+ years of tax experience
- Strong Corporate tax experience for both compliance and tax accounting
- Strong UK Tax Technical experience
- Good working knowledge of taxation across European regions
- Good understanding of transfer pricing
- Organised and proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP is preferred
- High level of proficiency with Excel