Scope Personnel are happy to be recruiting on behalf of our client for a Health & Safety Auditor.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for carrying out audits and health & safety inspections at my clients different depots within the UK.
This position will require you to work a 40 hour week and is paying a salary of between £30,000 - £32,000.
- Schedule 9001, 45001 & 14001 Audits at HQ and Workshops on a Six-Monthly Basis and more frequently if required based on Risk.
- Ensure COSHH Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and Technical Data Sheets (TDS) are in place on SYPOL.
- Investigate Accidents and Incidents.
- Liaise with Group Security Manager regarding Accident and Incident Investigation
- Liaise with Insurers and provide relevant material to support current and ongoing claims
- Liaise with our Health Surveillance Provider to schedule Health Surveillance visits to HQ and Workshops to enable Health Surveillance checks to be carried out on our employees in accordance with the surveillance checks that have been defined for specific employee job roles and areas of responsibility
- Liaise with EQHS Team members, HQ, Workshop and Field Based Staff
- AD Hoc duties as defined by the EQHS Director/team
- Create/Amend and Review Company Risk Assessments at least annually.
- PC Skills are essential - Windows and Microsoft Office Packages. You will also be responsible for the administration of our own In-house systems
- Strong people skills able to build professional relationships with Workshop, Tyre Centre staff and Customers.
- A sense of urgency able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Multi-tasking, administration, and organisational skills.
- Analytical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team and work off own initiative.
- Good telephone manner
- Health and safety knowledge
- Knowledge of ISO Standards (9001, 45001 & 14001)
- Tyre/transport industry knowledge would be beneficial but not essential
Qualifications & Requirements;
- NEBOSH or IOSH Qualification
- Full UK Driving Licence - You will be given a company vehicle to travel to different site locations.
Company benefits include;
- 25 Days annual leave (+ statutory)
- Salary Sacrifice pension company contributions in line with Auto-enrolment
- Employee assistance program
- OnDemand GP and face to face counselling sessions
- Discount shopping with hundreds of retailers
- Online health advice
- Wellbeing provision including discounted gym membership
- Talent development opportunities
If you are currently looking for a new position and would be interested, please call Josh on 0151 541 5900 or apply here.