We are working with a high reputable client based in the Birmingham area who are seeking a Payroll Supervisor to join their team. This role will involve the day to day supervision of a team of Payroll Administrators. They are offer amazing flexibility with only a few days a month in the office. This is a great opportunity for someone who has supervised a team or is Senior and would like to take the next step in their career.
- Supervising a team of Payroll Administrators
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and take the lead on any pay related issues
- Supporting T&A and other projects for continuous improvement
- End to End knowledge of UK and Irish Payrolls
- Producing all company monthly reports for general ledger
- Working closely with Head of Payroll for continuous business and team improvements
- Managing all payroll related payments to employees and third-party payments / invoices
- Managing schemes such as Child Care and Cycle to Work, as well as other employee benefits
- Managing pensions, health care, company cars etc and adapt to company changes
- Completing management reports and associated query handling
- Be the main contact for outside bodies such as HMRC / Courts to ensure compliance
- Day to day management of the team
- Maintaining and improving current processes and procedures
- Performing daily payroll department
Please apply today!