Portfolio Office Manager
London or Manchester based - Flexible/Hybrid working
Salary range £60000 - £80000
Advantage Resourcing is seeking a PMO/Portfolio Office Manager. This is working with a communications company who are assisting with a major roll-out across the nation of communications to support the future.
This will come with a varied benefits package, including a bonus scheme, car allowance, medical insurance, personal development and training opportunities, retail discounts, hybrid working model and flexible holidays to purchasing more.
There are many more benefits available which can be discussed on application.
The client is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Portfolio Office Manager to join our talented and dynamic team supporting a significant portfolio of change.
The Portfolio Office Controlled sits at the heart of the company and this is a key leadership role that is critical to the successful delivery of the change portfolio. The client is a highly dynamic environment with a multi-layered systems landscape making the task of delivering complex change whilst maintaining operational integrity challenging.
The successful candidate will work closely with Senior Leadership (up to ExCo level), Portfolio Delivery Directors, Programme Directors and wider programme teams as well as acting as a key interface with other functions of the business including Operations, Commercial, Finance and Technology as well as external service providers and governing bodies.
Skills and Experience
* Portfolio / Programme Delivery - experience of leading / delivering successful change in large (£multi million), fast-paced, complex and regulated 'technology centric' programme environments
* Leadership - significant experienced in leading, managing and growing a team capability and its people
* Collaboration - Excellent relationship development and management skills with the confidence to effectively challenge others where appropriate.
* Effective communication
* Stakeholder management
* Tooling - Proficient use of PPM applications (e.g. Clarity) and MS applications including Sharepoint, Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
* Experience of working within or engaging closely with Ofgem, or the Energy Sector.
* Knowledge of the Smart Energy Code and DCC Licence Conditions.
* Knowledge of the Smart Metering Implementation Programme
Preferred but not essential subject to experience:
* Batchelor's Degree qualification
* Industry recognised certification preferred but not essential, subject to experience (e.g. APM, PMP, P3O, MoP, PRINCE 2)
Please apply now! To not miss out on this excellent career opportunity. Please attach your updated CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria.
Unfortunately, due to high volumes we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted