I am currently recruiting for my client who are based near to Wrexham. They are looking for a purchase ledger clerk on a temporary basis to start within the next couple of weeks for around 2 months, maybe longer. The role can be flexible hours (but office based) so could be 3 /4 / 5 full days or 5 shorter days etc.
Looking to pay £10 per hour.
* Purchase ledger responsibility for one company (may assist other companies within the group when required)
* Matching delivery notes and purchase orders
* Statement reconciliation
* Invoice matching
* Payment entry and matching within accounting system
* Entry and reconciliation of invoices into purchase ledger system
* Dealing with supplier queries, payment requests via email and telephone
* Payment spreadsheet to send to Senior Management Accountant
* Setting up and processing weekly BACS run payments through accounting system
* Processing payments through the bank
* Balancing purchases at month end
* Experience of Sage 50 preferable (training will be given)
* Experience of construction an advantage
* Ad-hoc duties
Hours of work 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 4pm finish on Friday, however as mentioned, hours can be flexible part time - full time for the right candidate.
If you are readily available to start a new role and keen to find out full details please apply.
Type - temporary
Location - Wrexham
Salary - £10/hour