Job: Purchase Ledger
Hours: 8AM - 430PM With Friday 1pm Finishes!!
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
Hewett Recruitment's Finance team are actively seeking a tenacious individual to join our client on a full time and permanent basis as their Purchase Ledger clerk based in Stourport. This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a company who have made numerous promotions from within their Finance team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & REPONSIBILITIES FOR THE PURCHASE LEDGER:
- Manage Purchase Ledger activities:
- Processing of invoice from point of receipt, through to point of payment. Ensuring correct matching of invoices to purchase orders, understanding of chart of accounts to manually process invoices.
- Ensure payments are made to suppliers in a timely manner, liaising with site controllers.
- Prompt and efficient resolution of supplier account queries.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Maintain supplier database.
- Accurate input to general ledger via understanding of the account code structure.
- Monthly purchase ledger account reconciliation.
- Build relationship with site teams and head office staff to ensure efficient processes.
- Employee expense claims; weekly checking & processing of expense claims using SAP, liaising with colleagues to ensure timely payment of expenses.
- Support users of online expenses system with queries.
- Monthly GRNI reconciliation.
- Support in other areas of financial matters, as required.
Please apply today for full information!